Bonus Holidays

Our Hotel joins the Bonus Vacanze project.
Content expired or no longer available

Use the Holiday Bonus in our Hotel

What is the holiday bonus?

The holiday bonus is a credit in favor of families arranged by the Government with the Revitalization Decree of 19 May, to support holidays in Italy .

Who can request it?

All families with ISEE less than 40,000 euros . The holiday bonus can be requested by only one member per family regardless of the number of people who use the holiday.

What do you need to request it?

ordinary or current ISEE certification of less than 40,000 euros and SPID, digital identity to access the online services of the Public Administration.

When can it be used?

The bonus can be used from 1 July to 31 December 2020 for stays in Italian accommodation facilities.

How much is it worth?

The amount varies according to the number of family members, up to a maximum of € 500:

  • families of at least 3 people: € 500
  • families of 2 people: € 300
  • families of 1 person: € 150

How to use?

The bonus must be spent when paying at the hotel. 80% of the bonus value is obtained as a discount when paying at the hotel , the remaining 20% is recovered in the 2021 tax return (e.g. 500 euro bonus: 400 euro discount at the hotel and 100 deductions).

How do I claim the bonus?

Pending the implementation decree that will define the methods of request and use , here are some advances on how it works: in mid-June the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Tourism will launch an app where you can record the data of those requesting the bonus . You must have ISEE and SPID digital identity. The app generates a QR code which will be shared with the accommodation for the validation of the bonus.

Are there any limitations?

The bonus can only be claimed by one member per household.

The reservation must be direct with the Hotel.

villaboschetti en 1-en-304182-bonus-holidays-n2-n2 032villaboschetti en 1-en-304182-bonus-holidays-n2-n2 033
Please note: the above comments represent a small selection of user reviews on the various online review websites and platforms for illustrative purposes only. To verify their veracity and have a complete and updated picture of our online reputation, we invite you to take a look at all our reviews directly on the websites and platforms from which they were taken (Google, Tripadvisor, etc...).

Winner for 5 years in a row of

2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018

villaboschetti en 1-en-304182-bonus-holidays-n2-n2 034



Subscribe to our Newsletter

Let us not lose sight of each other!
Stay up to date
on all our latest News and Offers.
San Mauro Mare - Via Marina, 55 47030 (Fc) - IT
T. +393483031744 / +390541346155 - C. +39 3483031744
M. - P.Iva 01718210402 - Privacy & Cookie Policy - Cookie preferences
Stay Tuned! view our Facebook pagevillaboschetti en 1-en-304182-bonus-holidays-n2-n2 035
Credits TITANKA! Spa © 2018